- Home Phone
- Cell Phone
- Contact me Contact form
Professional status Currently employed
Job/career No, I'm unavailable
A former graduate student in Anglo-American studies at the École Normale Supérieure and former Fulbright grantee, I passed the Agrégation (France’s highest competitive teaching examination) in 2003 and completed my PhD at Paris Diderot University in 2009. I am now an assistant professor of U.S. History at Bordeaux University.
My research focuses on conservative thought and political culture in the United States, more specifically on the writings of the late Irving Kristol and the history of the creation-evolution debate.
Paris Diderot University (Paris) (September 2005 - September 2009)
Thesis title: “The ‘godfather’ of neoconservatism: towards an intellectual biography of Irving Kristol (1920-2009 )”.
Granted summa cum laude.
Modules, options, course content
- Defense committee composed of:
- Catherine Collomp (professor emeritus of U.S. History at Paris Diderot University)
- Denis Lacorne (senior research fellow at the Center for International Studies and Research in Paris)
- Vincent Michelot (professor at the Institute of Political Studies in Lyons)
- Jacques Portes (professor of U.S. History at Paris 8 University)
- Isabelle Richet (professor of U.S. History at Paris Diderot University).
Paris Est Créteil Val de Marne University (Créteil) (September 2004 - June 2005)
Thesis: “The role of the Vietnam war in the emergence of the neoconservative movement”.
Degree awarded with highest honours.